Photos from Greenpoint and any other random place I may be at.

Photos from Greenpoint and any other random place we may visit.


Kid Quote 1 – September 2, 2010

Zyanna was walking down the stairs, when she felt a sticker on the bottom of her shoe. She pulled it off and not knowing what to do with the sticker, she threw it. She threw it from the second floor down to the first floor. I saw the sticker fall and when I looked up, the look on her face gave her away. So I looked up and calmly said, "When you get down, pick it up and put it in your pocket. We will talk about this when we get back to class."
Once we were back in class, I called a class meeting so that we could help Zyanna figure out what to do with garbage. So I asked her to explain to the class:
Zyanna "Well there there was a piece of crap on my shoe and I threw it down to the first floor."
Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment