Photos from Greenpoint and any other random place I may be at.

Photos from Greenpoint and any other random place we may visit.


Photo 176 – June 2, 2011

We went to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert. What an amazing show. I loved, loved it. The costumes were fabulous. The music was totally 80's. I was singing and dancing in my seat the whole time. I felt like a total dork. I was sad when it was over because I wanted more.












(Rob worked on this poster)

The New York Times review of Priscilla Queen of the Desert



Before the show, we went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant called, Toloache. It was good, they had fancy variations of Margaritas. The best part of the meal was the Chapulines which are dried grasshoppers with onion and jalapeno. They were spicy and salty, so of course they were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment