Photos from Greenpoint and any other random place I may be at.

Photos from Greenpoint and any other random place we may visit.


Mamabob come to visit (June 17, 2011)

My parents came to visit this weekend. There were a few camera issues, Coco ate my SD card (which I have replaced) and I lost my camera charger cord (which I found), so I don't have many pictures to document their visit.

We did have a good time though.

We went to eat Italian at Manettes Fine Food (because they have gluten-free pasta), tapas at Cadaques Tapas Bar and German at The Standard Grill.

We took the East River Ferry into the city. Walked across the High Line. We also went to the Chelsea Galleries, where we happened upon a huge Picasso exhibit and to the Jewish Museum to see works by Matisse.

We even found a gluten free bakery, Babycakes, for my mom.




The best part of the visit, was that we went to see Sister Act.


New York Times review of Sister Act.

I love when they come to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment