Photos from Greenpoint and any other random place I may be at.

Photos from Greenpoint and any other random place we may visit.


Photo 164 – May 5, 2011


So I'm walking Coco down Green Street, when I see a man and his son doing body work on this car on the side of the street. The trunk of his car is open and there are a bunch of spray paint cans in a box. The man is spreading some sort of caulk on the dings on the side of the car. He yells out to his son" get me the red spray can." Just then the owner of the car comes out of his apartment and starts screaming at the guy "What the F*** are you doing? That looks like shit. Oh my God, you are using spray paint on my car!"

At this point I was just standing there staring..... I then realized that maybe I should walk away and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment