Photos from Greenpoint and any other random place I may be at.

Photos from Greenpoint and any other random place we may visit.


Photo 5 – July 12, 2010


Yes this is a picture of my i-phone it's not the best pic, but there's a great story behind my phone. Rob and I are working at Celebrate Brooklyn as a way to pay for our California trip. Turns out the schedule had the wrong gate opening time, so I was LATE. At some point, I unknowingly dropped my phone. To make a long story short, I didn't know that I had dropped my phone until my shift was at over at 10:00. I freaked out, so I grabbed Rob's phone and called my phone.

Him: "Hey, I have your phone, where are you?"
Me: "I'm just finished working the show, where are you?"
Him: "I'm on Flushing in my car, but I'll drive back to the park and give you your phone."

We met on the corner of 10th Street and Park Slope East and he gave me my phone. I couldn't thank him enough as he was leaving I shouted "Hey, What's your name?" He said "Jason" as he drove away. Jason wherever you are ----Thanks!
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment